1. Reduce 1 sleeve graham crackers to crumbs.
2. Layer 2/3 of the crumbs in a 1 qt jar.
3. Place 8 marshmallow bunny peeps standing up, facing
the inside of the jar.
4. Press them up against the glass, but don't squash
5. Carefully spoon remaining crumbs in the center of the
jar to support the bunnies, pressing down to keep it
6. On top of this pour
1-1/4 cup Easter M&M's.
7. Spoon 1/3 cup brown sugar into center of M&M's,
with a spoon.
1. Empty the jar
contents into a bowl. Snip the bunnies into bits with
kitchen sheers or cut up with a knife. Return the bunny
bits to the mixture. Mix well.
2. Melt 1/2 cup butter;
add 1 teaspoon vanilla. Pour this over the dry
ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9" square
pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool and cut
into bars. (Makes 9 to 12 bars.)
*Option - leave bunnies
whole; combine remaining ingredients and place the
bunnies on top; then bake as directed.
*This gift jar may be
created to suit any holiday for which marshmallow
candies are available.
MixesinaJar.com is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try
from this, or any website in our network. MixesinaJar.com is in no event
liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages, or damages of
any other kind. Use recipes at your own discretion.
- 2016 MixesInaJar.com No content from the MixesInaJar.com site can be
redistributed or reproduced.
You are allowed to print recipes, labels and pages for personal or home business
Recipes are from recipe content purchased by MomsNetwork in 2003 and
from readers who have provided recipe content.
Moms Network P.O. Box 238 Rosemount, MN 55068 (phone) 651-423-4036 (fax)
[an error occurred while processing this directive]